Friday 21 February 2014

Lighthearted Dots!!

Helooo:)

I hope everyone is well and had a fantastic week!

My week was packed(as always) but I think I'm learning to cope a little bit better. Today was suppose to be a rough day- school related stuff- but when I woke up I decided that it wasn't going to be one of those sloppy pants days that I usually have when I'm expecting to go through a rough day.

So I got up and used my new very berry body wash(amazing) and chose to wear this light-hearted top I bought a while back but just couldn't wear because its so pretty and delicate and I thought it will be great for one of my blogposts once I could manage to get my hands on some classic white skinny jeans!

Today I was like...why not? And I decided to take some snaps as well!









Top- Mr Price
Bottom(jeggings)- Ackermans
Heels- Fashion World
Nail Polish(lilac pastel)-Avroy Shlain Cosmetics


I have a confession. I am super shy! That's why my background looks the same...But I'm only here for one year so when I move into my new place next year I'll be able to take some outdoor pictures! 

Otherwise all my pictures would look like this...


o_0
 ...everytime someone walk by!!

Hope you enjoyed this post!!
Reach me ----->@closetfreedom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to top