Thursday 29 May 2014

Minimal-is(t)-chic..

Heloooo everyone!!

Today I'm bringing you this smart casual pairing! I have this super beautiful blazer that I got at Mr Price early in the year and I'm always excited to wear it. It's very plain but so carefully structured that it becomes a statement piece on its own. I bought it one size bigger because I really wanted a casual fit so I'd suggest that you try it on before you purchase it. Its so minimalistic and yet so chic!!

Let me know what you think?!








Blazer ~ Mr Price
Top ~ Pick n Pay
Jeans ~ Mr Price
Heels ~ Mr Price

You can shop online for Mr Price items at www.mrp.com. 

Reach me ------>>>@closetfreedom
Also check out my April Favorites on my youtube channel where this blazer and other items from Mr Price and other stores are featured!!

You can also check out my channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to top