Sunday 24 August 2014

This skatergirl

Helooo:)

I hope everyone is great! My classes for the year are coming to an end and I have no idea how to feel about it! Next year I'm going to be an adult with electricity bills!! I'm not sure if that's exciting but I'm really stoked about the independence!! And maybe a bigger shopping budget..! But for now I still love some treasures that I discover on my student budget like this awesome floral circle skirt from MrPrice!

Lemme know what you think?!



















Top ~ shop in New York(can't remember the name)
Skirt ~ MrPrice
Ankle booties ~ MrPrice
Blazer ~ MrPrice
Bag ~ AvroyShlainCosmetics(incentive)
Cardigan ~ Fashion World

Reach me ---->>@closetfreedom
Watch me ---->>My Channel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to top