Sunday 10 August 2014

Tight Prints

Heloooo:)

I hope you guys are having a good week!! Had a tough test on Friday and went to the mall right after with headphones so that I could be 'alone in public'!!lol, so weird. I'm waiting for things from home that I will include in my haul on my channel soon. Basically I went to the mall for one thing - really cute ankle boots. I found a pair and also added this pair in the pictures. I'm not sure about comfort yet but I'll judge them once I've worn them more than 3 times!!

Tell me what you think?











This week I had to take all these picture myself so they have more or less the same angle(sorry)
Everyone's pretty busy and I didn't want to postpone because I just I'll end up not doing it at all!

The skirt is from MrPrice, also a recent purchase.. I'm very shy when it comes to my body and that's why you won't see that many figure-hugging skirts on my blog but I've decided to change my mind about that! Let's see how long I'll last! haha!

All items worn ~ MrPrice 

xx

Reach me ----->>>@closetfreedom
This look will be featured in a lookbook soon on
my channel!



2 comments:

  1. I love your skirt and heels!! Great outfit and post! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! Love your blog!! looks like you had a good time with 1D!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to top