Friday 5 September 2014

Pop of Gold

Hi everyone!!

Picked up 2 pairs of jeans at Edgars recently and this layered necklace piece at Clicks!! The fit is amazing and I've literally been wearing it non-stop! I'm wondering what it will look like after washing it but I really hope it retains its amazingness!! I NEVER buy neck pieces and I've also worn this one to death since purchase! All of a sudden, it just goes with everything!! Help me world!! lol;)!

Tell me what you think?



They had a 2 for R150 each sale!! Normal price is R199 each!













Bottoms ~ Edgars
Booties ~ MrPrice
Blazer ~ MrPrice
Necklace ~ Clicks

xx

Reach  me-->>@closetfreedom
Watch me --->>>my channel

Be happy!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ;)! is it a bad thing to want to start a movement? lol!xx

      Delete
  2. Love this look :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you!! I'm going to your blog right now!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to top