Wednesday 26 November 2014

The Beige Way

Hi everyone!

This was a couple of days ago! This beautiful red scarf belongs to my moma! So lately I've been wearing a lot of things from her wardrobe! They're mostly very big on me but I thought it would be interesting to live in the slouchy wear world for a while! As you know- I've been exploring the world of beige as of late and now also a bit of brown. I hated that colour for sooo long because I've always found it to be dull and 'a cry for help' so here I added the shoes to complete the look so that the beige wouldn't be a 'stand alone' colour.

What do you think?







Next on the blog!!

Review of this lipstick worn here!!
Do you guys like it?

Till next time!!

Reach me-->>@closetfreedom




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to top