Sunday 4 January 2015

Casual B&W //day look


Hi everyone!!

I hope you guys read my previous post about what you can expect from my channel in 2015!!

It's so overwhelming - but I'm so determined to make this happen!!!!

So today I'm doing 1 of 3 looks that I want to create with this dress!! I got it from Cotton On and I've been in love ever since!! It's made from the most amazing material that's both soft and breathable and I just love the swoosh movement it makes when I walk!

I think Cotton On will be getting new collections so I'm not sure if you'll find it in store(sorry!)

Lemme know what you think!!







Dress - Cotton On
Hat - Touba
Shoes - MrPrice(old)
Accessories - ring(crafts shop) and earrings(mom!)

xx

Reach me --@closetfreedom!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to top