Saturday 31 October 2015

Social Star

Hi everyone!

So a while ago I read about this amazing opportunity with Jo-Ann Strauss partnering with Samsung. It's about searching for South Africa's biggest online star. Then I scrolled down and continued with my hectic schedule.

But.. it continued to haunt me. Then I read up on it more and I loved the concept. Plus I'm a huge fan of Jo-Ann Strauss ever since was was Miss SA!! So at first I wasn't going to apply because I'd get so much anxiety just thinking about it. But I always encourage you guys take take up new opportunities and to be the best version of yourself and to make the best of 2015!

So I bit the bullet and SUBMITTED it. Which is the best step in taking any chances!

I hope it inspires you guys!!

Read more about Social Star.





Love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to top