Wednesday 30 December 2015

New Year's Eve:: Burgundy Lace

Hi Everyone!

I think it's safe to say that I'm obsessed with lace!! I think whenever I'm looking for a nice party dress my options are pretty pastels and lace dresses! 

I wore this beautiful burgundy dress at my friend's wedding in March! It's also a Mr Price dress just like the one in the previous post! It's also safe to say that I live in those stores! Haha!!

I think with this option you can go on a NYE datenight  where you can spend the last few hours of 2015 and early hours of 2016 with your one and only. After that you guys can definitely join the party all around town!! 

The shoes are from Legit and they also have a brown/nude and pink/orange option!







What do you guys think?

2 comments:

  1. absolutely love it,it is such a gorgeous outfit and you look totally amazing! I would 100% buy this dress and as for the heels,well they are just WOW,great post hunni xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to top