Thursday 30 June 2016

THE BOX Experience

Hi everyone!

Yesterday was just such an awful day. If I can compare it to anything it would like if I was dating Liam Hemsworth and then all the Miley fans were trolling on me online and the paparazzi was outside my window. But today it has totally come to an end and I couldn’t be happier!


So in the previous styling post I said I’d tell you guys about my gift from my mom. I think most people are not really that familiar with a subscription services will really find this concept difficult to understand. My mom already freaked when I tried to explain it to her. It’s like people who don’t trust online banking and it’s so sad when you figure out how easy and secure it is to use!

So after I received my gift I went online to check out the The Box and it seems like they have a lot of classic fashion items. I was quite happy with my clutch because it’s so classic and gorgeous! I'm not that familiar with subscription services because the first time I heard about it was when I was watching Michelle Phan talk about how she started Ipsy and then all the unboxing videos on Youtube made sense!


So then I’m going to be planning a few outfits around this bag and it’s perfect with gold accessories. This will be our very own unboxing. The box itself is gorgeous and it sincerely makes you feel like you’ve just received a lux gift. It comes with the gift within a cover and a glossy booklet. It gives you their guarantees, trend reports and several other details like who they are and what they do. Included is also their monthly fee in order for you to be part of their membership so that you can have access to their range of products. 








Are you guys on any subscriptions? What has been your experience?

Thanks for visiting!


1 comment:

  1. This clutch is amazing! I'm not any subscriptions and I feel like I'm missing out!

    Sempiternal Adventures

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to top